Information for Landlords
Our friendly agents are here to find new tenants for your properties and also offer a full management service. There are a number of benefits for new and established landlords to use us, most notably our simple, honest approach, with absolutely no hidden fees anywhere. At H2Homes we have our own independent mortgage adviser to guide you through the financial aspects of buying or buying-to-let properties and are able to offer free, no obligation advice. As an independent mortgage adviser, we are unrestricted in our access to banks or building societies, giving you the broadest choice when it comes to selecting the right package for you. We also provide our own in house maintenance team, so you will never find inflated maintenance charges. For our growing portfolio of properties, we offer viewings 7 days per week, including evenings, and you can be sure to have peace of mind with our simple, step-by-step approach, ensuring we take care of everything so you don't have to.
Here at H2Homes, we operate on a no let no fee basis. Depending on how much control and input you wish to exert, we offer two service packages. With our basic package, we source new tenants for your property, leaving you free to manage the rest of the process once the tenant has moved in. With our advanced package, not only do we source the tenants, we also fully manage the process therein, such as collecting rent or dealing with you and your tenants needs, including those of the property itself.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Location and screening of suitable tenants.
- Collection of rent, forwarded directly to the Landlord.
- Monthly statements sent to all Landlords via email or post.
- Regular inspections carried out to all properties.
- Emergency repairs.
- Liaising and dealing with tenants on a day to day basis.
- Dealing with EPC, gas certificates, electric certificates and inventories.
- Sourcing properties suitable for investment.
- As part of the housing Act 2004 the government is introducing tenancy deposit protection for all assured short hold tenancies (ASTs) in England and Wales where a deposit is taken; therefore we will secure it for you.
We ensure new and existing clients will be advised on the most up to date rules and regulations that affect Landlords. We can help you find the right tenant for your property and also provide expert management tailored to your wishes and best interests.
For a more comprehensive guide to the services we offer, please call or visit our local office.